Our Availaible Doctors
Talk to a doctor regarding your health issue.
Dr. Subash Pant
Dr. Shamidha Arpit
Dr. Ramila Shilpakar
Dr. Anjeel Chettri
Dr. Simant Ankit
Dr. Sharada Acharya
Dr. Himansu Regmi
Dr. Saurav Dahal
Dr. Vijay Bhushan Dutta
Consoltant ENT- H&N Surgeon
Dr. Swasti Sharma
When Do You Need Us?
The in – home doctor service is a great service for old people or people with chronic illness who are unable to visit a hospital or prefer to be treated at home. Some of the services that are offered by home doctors are as follows:
It’s a good practice to keep a check on your health. Regular health check-ups are essential for children and the elderly. Call a DOC doctor home and stay rest assured about your family’s health.
A Diabetic patient requires regular monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Apart from that, a doctor’s consultation is also a must once every three months. So skip the arduous travel and waiting period at the Doctor’s clinic and just book with us a doctor’s appointment. A well experienced doctor will guide you through your diet and proper medication.
A Doctor’s home visit service is very useful for people ailing of orthopedic conditions like fractures, joint replacements, spinal deformities, arthritis etc. Many of these patients are unable to move properly and not able to get out of their home and lead a restrictive life. Use the DOC website OR CALL to book an appointment and allow us to send one of the best doctors to help you get rid of your pain with a range of home-based health care services.
Post-Hospitalization Cardiac Care
Post hospitalization is a critical period more so in the case of heart patients. A lot can go wrong if proper care and medication is not followed through. To help you in this stressful period there are doctors and allied health professionals that bring the best of health care at your doorstep. So just allow us to free you of your worries with our in-home doctor service.
Benefits of in – Home Doctor Service:
- With the presence of highly busy lifestyle in today’s life in – home doctor service is increasingly becoming the norm of the day. Not only does the doctor on call service saves time it is also convenient to do the booking online. Find doctors near me or doctor on call through DOC and let them pay you a visit at the comfort of your home. Few of the benefits of doctor visit at home are as follows”
- The first benefit of doctor visit at home that instantly comes to mind is the availability of quality medical care at the comfort of your home.
- The doctor consultation charges are lower or at par with the hospital visit charges, so you not only save on travelling but also on your medical bills.
- The home doctor gives a more personal medical care to the patient and is far more compassionate towards the patient.
- Research has found out that a patient tends to recover sooner in a familiar surrounding than in a hospital.
- Not all illness needs hospitalization but owing to lack of support at home, patients inadvertently end up at nursing homes and hospitals for medical care. It is in those cases that the home visit doctor proves to be highly beneficial, as they can easily provide medical attention at home.
- The doctors on call service are available 24/7 and as such you are guaranteed to get quality health care even at odd hours and on any given day.
- Home visit doctors are a boon for old people, as they are the ones who need medical attention the most and are also the one who have the most difficulty in travelling.
How To Prepare For In – Home Doctor Service
- To help make your first doctor visit at home go smoothly here are a few pointers you need to keep in mind to make the most out of the service;
- Give a proper briefing about your medical history and current medical needs, for the doctor to make proper diagnosis and prescribe appropriate medication or course of action.
- Have a family member present when the doctor visits to help answer all the questions.
- Keep all the prescriptions handy as you would need to be showing them to the doctor.
- Have your regular or specialty doctor information handy.
- Also keep your hospital discharge papers ready, if any.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing as the doctor might take a comprehensive exam.